Thursday, October 6, 2011

How to organize a small closet

Do you have a small closet and do not know how to organize it?
Are you searching for your other pink flip flop every morning? 

Well out of everyone in my household I have the smallest closet and I have the most clothes, shoes, purses and junk!

When organizing my closet the key was to place every thing in bins and clear containers.







  
Here's a look inside my closet................
Yup I only have two little doors that swing open =(



Organizing my SHOES!
All my tennis shoes are in one bin (not pictured), flip flops in one, high heels in one, flats in an other. I have pink and purple bins which are stack able. That's how I keep all my shoes in place and organized. I am able to find every shoes and I'm not panicking when I can't find the other shoe. 









On the side of my closet I have some shelves. When I purchase boots I like to keep them in the boxes when I'm not wearing them. This keeps them from becoming all smushed at the bottom of all my shoes.







Organizing my PURSES!
I bought some hooks which are on the inside of my closet doors. This is where I hang all of my purses that have long straps.















On my top shelve I have my bigger bags places nicely, so I am able to see them. Also on the top shelve in a pink bin is where I have all my clutches and hats.





                                                                Organizing my ACCESSORIES!
I used a 3 drawer cart that has clear drawers to organize all my accessories. In the top drawer I have all my hats and belts. The middle draw is all my scarfs and the bottom drawer is all my swim suits.





No comments:

Post a Comment